In the times that we’re in, it can be difficult to find things to do to keep ourselves healthy (mentally and physically), but working out can be a really good pastime. Not only will it give you something to do but you’ll be treating your body well.
Working out had benefits beyond the physical ones! Finding some time during your day to workout will help in increasing your energy levels, making you feel happier, memory, the overall health of your brain, clearing acne, and it can help us sleep more soundly. It’s a really good way to treat your body and mind, especially during a time like this.
*The number of times you choose to repeat each of these exercises are up to you to choose!*
Please stretch before and after working out.
Some cardio exercises that you can do at home with no equipment are:
- Running on the spot for 60 seconds.
- Jumping jacks for 60 seconds.
- High knees for 60 seconds.
- Alternating Plyo Power Knees for 60 seconds (bend your knees and meet your knee with the opposite hand)
- But Kickers for 60 seconds.
Some ab exercises that you can do with no equipment are:
- 25 crunches.
- 15 reverse crunches.
- 25 sit ups.
- 30 leg raises (can be done with both legs at once or with one leg at a time).
- 25 cross crunches.
Some leg exercises that you can do at home with no equipment are:
- 25 squats.
- 25 lunges.
- 15 donkey kicks (each leg).
- 15 glute bridges.
- 30 calf raises.
Some arm exercises that you can do at home with no equipment are:
- 25 push ups.
- 40 arm circles (start small and get bigger).
- 60 second plank.
I have been referring a lot to Blogilates for at-home exercises. She has a YouTube channel, Instagram page, and Tik Tok page! She has been posting workout routines that are very doable during the time that we’re living in right now and would really recommend checking her out!
Blogilates Social Channels: