Yonge & Dumb
If you’ve ever felt a little bit young & dumb in your university years, don’t fret, so have we! We’re here to make you feel a little less alone.
Yonge & Dumb is a weekly podcast featuring your hosts, 4th year students Rachelle & Beatriz, tackling different topics related to navigating the complicated and fast-paced world of post-secondary life in Toronto. We’re here to give our best (amateur) advice to incoming students, graduates, and anyone in between. Be prepared for lots of laughs, rants, embarrassing stories and so much more. Think of us as your best friends, here to help guide you through these confusing and exciting few years, even though we quite haven’t figured it out for ourselves.
- Meet Yonge & Dumb Yonge & Dumb 25:48
- Suits, Ugg Boots, & RTA Dreams Yonge & Dumb 33:37
- Relationships & Dating in University Yonge & Dumb 32:36
- Take Care of Yourself! Yonge & Dumb 30:32
- The Yonge & Dumb Astrology Special! Yonge & Dumb 33:05
- Season Finale ft. Mike Alves & Joe Mastromatteo Yonge & Dumb 31:55