As Michael Scott famously asked, “Why are you the way that you are?” Exploro has the same burning question about cultures. Whether you’ve travelled the world or only ventured to Niagara Falls – cultures can be experienced by anyone!
Exploro delves into world cultures and subcultures through curated sound design for an immersive and fun experience. Listening to Exploro will make you feel like you’re running through a tropical jungle or walking through the bustling streets of a downtown core or running out of the Shire yelling, “I’m going on an adventure!”
Our first season’s theme is changes. And why talk about changes when you can just do it? In each episode, hosts, Jodie Man, Ynna Saclayan, Fareeha Zafar, and Nikita Zhang will explore a culture with the help of an expert and adapt the cultural lifestyles for a week. The results of the lifestyle changes will be discussed and whether we want to keep living out the lifestyle changes or simply, appreciate and leave it.
We desire to learn more about others’ cultures and in that way, create greater empathy and understanding for one another. Whether you’re a keener for learning about cultures or just in a need of vacation getaway, there’s something for everyone at Exploro.
Let’s get cultured together!
- Modesty Culture in Today's Society Exploro 27:24
- Apology Culture Exploro 57:12
- Beauty in Different Cultures Exploro 38:39
- Love and Affection in East Asian Cultures Exploro 38:17
- Hustle Culture in Toronto Exploro 19:45
- Pandemic Culture Exploro 35:56
- Sustainability Culture Exploro 33:02
- Ageism and Chronological Snobbery - The Importance of Appreciating a Full Life Exploro 30:06